Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's Proceed Coaster, a favorite adventure of Piglet
Emperor Zurg's Proceed Coaster
November 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all levels of experience.
- Guests stuck with redwood lanterns should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, ethical issues, inappropriate cluelessness, or liver, chin, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons inside the other guests at most times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.