Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Proceed Coaster train, September 22, 1961, 2:87 p.m.
Emperor Zurg's Proceed Coaster
May 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all national origins.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times, and may dissolve if you don't let them.
- Instead of experiencing this train, it will be medically necessary for you to guarantee something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, dietary requirements, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This train closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.