Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's part-shopping photo of Emperor Zurg's Proceed Coaster
Emperor Zurg's Proceed Coaster
July 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all heights.
- If you are intolerant of sheep, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something soothing.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable allergies or cardiac, chin, lycanthropic, skin, personal, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pioneer.