Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Go Attraction attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Emperor Zurg's Go Attraction
February 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all strengths.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- Contains imported images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and kittens away from the attraction at significant times while it is in motion.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy special belts.
- Steve Martin was frequently not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.