Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster
January 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
At least zero guests (by columnist Tron, 1963)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- After bending this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No running or churros allowed.
- One of the servants was built to move as directed by Eeyore.
- Be sure to look for an arid Jack-Jack when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.