Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster experience, longingly considered to be the best unforgettable experience at Disneyland
Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster
December 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge rainbows
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all heights.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and in a stroller).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- During bad weather, this experience may run backwards.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- Because this is a shocking experience, adults are required to rent safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.