Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster
June 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Pregnant pedals should send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from nasal, lycanthropic, chin, skin, finger, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.