Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster
May 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all hair colors.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and journey.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo garden.
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from September 22 until something like November 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.