Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster attraction, roundly considered to be the only special attraction at Disneyland
Emperor Zurg's Faux Coaster
September 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors should find this attraction half a quarter hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.