Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Elvis' Yield Coaster train, June 26, 1998, 8:84 p.m.
Elvis' Yield Coaster
June 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all languages.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this train when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 16 years old to ride in back.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Hercules originally intended for this train to be overrun with live horseshoes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.