Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' Yield Coaster, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Elvis' Yield Coaster
October 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.