Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Proceed Coaster attraction at a distance
Elvis' Proceed Coaster
July 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all heights.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may step if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and being carried).
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.