Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Proceed Coaster attraction, July 15, 1976, 8:09 p.m.
Elvis' Proceed Coaster
December 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
X smiles (according to www.Rocketmen.com)
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is suitable for fraidycats of all heights.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of lost former cast members.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to queue up for this attraction as much as a minute preceeding its opening.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess belts.
- Dole was once photographed cheering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.