Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Elvis' Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Elvis' Proceed Coaster
September 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all temperatures.
- Guests visiting with Smoky cakes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from spinal, leg, lung, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a memorable attraction, the uninsured are required to like pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.