Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Halt Coaster show, willingly deceiving in the fading sunlight
Elvis' Halt Coaster
January 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all ages.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this show.
- Instead of experiencing this show, you will be compelled to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- In 1964, this show was rethemed to change images from the long forgotten "Elvis' Halt Coaster" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fool.