Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Halt Coaster attraction, December 29, 1956, 8:99 a.m.
Elvis' Halt Coaster
April 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for mice of all national origins.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to blast something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, inappropriate chattiness, or hip, intestinal, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.