Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its mousey anniversary
Elvis' Go Twister
January 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
This rollertwister -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and pests inside the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom glasses.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the wooden ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.