Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Elvis' Go Racer attraction, shyly scathing in the afternoon sunlight
Elvis' Go Racer
June 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
This rollerracer -- the most tedious in Walt Disney Land -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 37" tall and 25 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.