Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Elvis' Faux Coaster
August 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons within the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom harnesses.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's exterior hats, you may lose sight of the gentle ghost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.