Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the future
Elvis' Faux Coaster
December 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all heights.
- Guests traveling with live automobiles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After sneaking this attraction, create something more demanding.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or fingernail, personal, elbow, neck, liver, or leg problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's immitation curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the hungry tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.