Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Elvis' Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Elvis' Faux Coaster
September 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disney Land -- is too intense for children of all shapes.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 37".
- Operator must be at least 60" tall.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 22 years old to ride in back.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- On its first day before closing permanently, the Elvis' Faux Coaster nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.