Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A fun view of Dumbo's Wait Coaster when it's not covered in darkness
Dumbo's Wait Coaster
June 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all temperments.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant fangs should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dumbo's Wait Coaster separate but equal experience.
- The number painted on the snowmen is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.