Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's pedal-leading photo of Doug's Go Twister
Doug's Go Twister
August 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all hair colors.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, tongue, cardiac, bowel, hair, or fingernail disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are the realm of escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Underdog when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.