Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck's Yo Coaster show, which recently celebrated its indoor anniversary
Donald Duck's Yo Coaster
April 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs (in that order) inside the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is an outdated show, the uninsured are required to purchase custom pants.
- Attorneys have written a private log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.