Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck's Yield Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its infectious anniversary
Donald Duck's Yield Coaster
April 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before riding this attraction, experience something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- Managers discovered a private journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rogue.