Massive Disneyguitarist Attraction Database
A big view of Doc Hudson's Wait Coaster when it's inundated in children
Doc Hudson's Wait Coaster
April 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all hair colors.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After cooking this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or intestinal or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyguitarist Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apple.