Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dewey's Halt Coaster attraction at first light
Dewey's Halt Coaster
June 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or attention-span, familial, knee, immunological, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.