Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Go Speeder attraction at a distance
Dewey's Go Speeder
January 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant biscuits should ride.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to bring their own special glasses.
- It is rumored that Cogsworth's frozen carriage is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.