Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An indigenous view of Dewey's Go Ride when it's hidden in fog
Dewey's Go Ride
July 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with historic children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Super Mornings," lucky Disneyland hotel guests are invited to experience this attraction for a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.