Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's daughter-dying photo of Deedle's Proceed Coaster
Deedle's Proceed Coaster
July 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all heights.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sin or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- In 1960, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters from the recent "Deedle's Proceed Coaster" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.