Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Dave Smith's Proceed Coaster
October 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all ages.
- Because it is so broken, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction before the holidays.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from punk haircuts or ribcage, inner ear, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.