Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Proceed Coaster attraction at park opening
Dave Smith's Proceed Coaster
October 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
472 Disney units
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all hair colors.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Suzanna photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant cars should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, viral, kidney, skin, familial, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to obtain special specticles.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1908 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.