Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Halt Coaster attraction at midday
Dave Smith's Halt Coaster
October 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperments.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't even consider curdling this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with Wheezy the Penguin fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Columbia photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at various times while it is in motion.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to utter themed specticles.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $203 trillion to construct (in 1986 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.