Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Faux Coaster ride, mightily educating in the evening sunlight
Dave Smith's Faux Coaster
August 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all shapes.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Contains imaginary signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an outdated ride, adults are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.