Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Darlene Gillespie's Yo Coaster
March 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all languages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imported effects.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Darlene Gillespie's Yo Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Lngy Ir Ceeioallpesdoass'eret."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.