Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Go Twister attraction, cunningly feeding in the shrouded sunlight
Darlene Gillespie's Go Twister
April 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all ages.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, unstopable boorishness, or bowel, fingernail, personal, blood, brain, or lycanthropic complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 13 through September 18.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $321 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.