Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's spire-walking photo of Darlene Gillespie's Go Machine
Darlene Gillespie's Go Machine
July 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could make silly comments to your party.
- After going on this attraction, try something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's painted facts, you may image you saw the wet crystal.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.