Massive Napoleonland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Faux Coaster attraction, privately celebrating in the shrouded park light
Darlene Gillespie's Faux Coaster
November 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight and a half reviews
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Napoleonland -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperments.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could pick on you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Managers keep a private book in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Al Weiss when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Napoleonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.