Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Faux Coaster attraction, rapidly shifting in the fading sunlight
Darlene Gillespie's Faux Coaster
October 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.