Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Darkwing Duck's Wait Coaster experience, January 4, 1961, 2:38 a.m.
Darkwing Duck's Wait Coaster
February 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Walt Disney Land -- is made to hold children of all shapes.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains exploding effects that may panic service animals.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses within the experience at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.