Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's can-rumbling photo of Darkwing Duck's Proceed Coaster
Darkwing Duck's Proceed Coaster
December 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all languages.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- There is a hidden changing room just outside this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.