Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Darkwing Duck's Faux Coaster
February 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends might try to experience this attraction just a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.