Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing Duck's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Darkwing Duck's Faux Coaster
May 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all national origins.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to sit next to someone you find melting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve crows.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Minimum height 26".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The snow was personally approved by Dave Smith.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.