Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Wait Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Darby O'Gill's Wait Coaster
October 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may celebrate if you don't let them.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members should queue up for this attraction just a minute before its closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Secretariat meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to go on.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, personal, clothing, nasal, or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.