Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Twister attraction at park opening
Darby O'Gill's Go Twister
June 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven mice (according to "The Goose" editor)
This rollertwister -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to bypass this attraction up to a minute before park opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Jiminy Cricket meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.