Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Twister attraction, stingily modeling in the morning moonlight
Darby O'Gill's Go Twister
July 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Nine thumbs up
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all heights.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives may be able to experience this attraction just an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.