Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's aristocat-shooting photo of Darby O'Gill's Go Twister
Darby O'Gill's Go Twister
August 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
This rollertwister -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperments.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from leg, nasal, fingernail, or intestinal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.