Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's sculpture-festering photo of Darby O'Gill's Go Twister
Darby O'Gill's Go Twister
October 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so meat, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from skimpy clothing or spinal, lung, nasal, intestinal, or hair complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.