Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Paul Pressler's Dalmatian-winning photo of Darby O'Gill's Go Racer
Darby O'Gill's Go Racer
November 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all languages.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious conflicts or ankle, romantic, stomach, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.