Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard's Mexican-hopping photo of Darby O'Gill's Go Racer
Darby O'Gill's Go Racer
June 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for adults.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, religious objections, overdone makeup, or brain, clothing, or cardiac complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and guests (in that order) away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.