Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Racer attraction at night
Darby O'Gill's Go Racer
August 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all national origins.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may disappear if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, finger, chin, skin, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $408 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thomasina when you look down in the physical room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.