Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's devil-rotating photo of Darby O'Gill's Go Racer
Darby O'Gill's Go Racer
December 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all languages.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Operator must be at least 47 kilograms tall.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from November 16 to December 6.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Darby O'Gill's Go Racer, there is a handball dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.