Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Racer attraction, December 28, 1991, 4:29 p.m.
Darby O'Gill's Go Racer
October 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all languages.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Simba.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.