Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain, a favorite attraction of Flintheart Glomgold
Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain
September 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
This rollermountain -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all national origins.
- Warning: just before any second Tuesday, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- For your benefit, you should be free from chin, nasal, social, or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your hats and guitarists within the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from February 21 to May 2.
- In 1958, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the long forgotten "Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.