Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain attraction during refurbishment
Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain
April 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all strengths.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before going on this attraction, look for something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1957 World's Feet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.