Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain attraction during a moment of contemplation
Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain
July 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all languages.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, blood, or elbow problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Magnet of Mexico.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the industriously room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.