Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain attraction, July 23, 1999, 11:43 a.m.
Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain
October 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant boatniks may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.