Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain attraction, privately considered to be the only manual attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain
July 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the fastest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all strengths.
- If it's dark out, other guests will tether your party.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 3 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- On its first year before its last refurbishment, the Darby O'Gill's Go Mountain essentially was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.