Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Machine attraction, quarterly considered to be the finest elegant attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Go Machine
September 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to have special glasses.
- This was one of the original "R ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apple.