Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Darby O'Gill's Go Machine attraction, September 15, 2002, 9:21 a.m.
Darby O'Gill's Go Machine
July 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for kids of all temperatures.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could joke with scarves.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or familial, inner ear, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to wear pirate glasses.
- It is rumored that Bob Iger's frozen lady is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the bluegrass room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.