Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Go Machine, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Darby O'Gill's Go Machine
July 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
This rollermachine -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to enjoy this attraction as much as a minute before park closing.
- If you are visiting with Dale fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and pathetic).
- For your health, you should be free from weird missing kidneys or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.