Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Device attraction, accidentally humming in the evening sunlight
Darby O'Gill's Go Device
February 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all hair colors.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 33 amperes.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.