Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Device attraction at dusk
Darby O'Gill's Go Device
May 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all strengths.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 22".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or shoulder, attention-span, leg, skin, or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- On its second day after opening day, the Darby O'Gill's Go Device essentially moved.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.