Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its Martian anniversary
Darby O'Gill's Go Device
March 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all strengths.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing during dinner.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland annual passholders can experience this attraction up to a half hour preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.