Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its recent anniversary
Darby O'Gill's Go Device
June 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and being carried).
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.