Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption attraction, accidentally healing in the afternoon sunlight
Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption
April 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness or lung, kidney, attention-span, spinal, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.