Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption attraction, July 2, 1990, 10:30 p.m.
Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption
March 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to critique this attraction by yourself.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.