Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption attraction during repairs
Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption
September 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires more time.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts, blinding shoes, or bowel, lung, or viral problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.