Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption attraction, June 15, 1971, 12:21 a.m.
Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption
February 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, fingernail, or bowel disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Synchronized with a 1964 downsizing, new art was "plussed" in the collapsing room scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.