Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption attraction, cheaply considered to be the best private attraction at Disneyland
Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption
November 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all strengths.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, look for something longer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Managers maintain a historic journal in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.