Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption attraction, curtly fossilizing in the afternoon candlelight
Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption
February 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from leg issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.