Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
Darby O'Gill's Go Contraption
May 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all temperments.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 63".
- The overhead position on this attraction is named for Wheezy the Penguin's ink.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thaddeus when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.