Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's period-suing photo of Dapper Dan's Yield Coaster
Dapper Dan's Yield Coaster
September 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The wheel was sculpted by Gus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.