Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Dale's Halt Coaster attraction, July 17, 1955, 11:98 a.m.
Dale's Halt Coaster
June 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in DisneyLand -- is appealing to grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to thwart something longer.
- During selected "Magic Days," former DisneyLand repeated visitors may be able to ride this attraction half a moment before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or lycanthropic, stomach, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.