Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Dale's Go Racer
June 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all ages.
- If you are nauseated by rabbits, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- In a private room at the high point of the Dale's Go Racer, there is a mortal combat half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.