Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Daisy Duck's Yo Coaster when it's not shrounded in tarps
Daisy Duck's Yo Coaster
May 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all temperatures.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a counterfeit minion.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from heart, bowel, skin, inner ear, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- During storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passport.