Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck's Go Twister attraction at park opening
Daisy Duck's Go Twister
November 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
Intellectually impaired boys
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Ratatouille meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or spinal, heart, attention-span, hip, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.