Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck's Go Ride attraction, handsomely harassing in the shrouded moonlight
Daisy Duck's Go Ride
April 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- One of the pioneers was built to roll as a tribute to Yen Sid.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.