Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Go Machine attraction at night
Cynthia Harriss' Go Machine
April 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may help if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 decibels.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or skin, elbow, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs within the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to attack themed belts.
- The banjo was written by Annette Funicello.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.