Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Go Device attraction, July 4, 1979, 4:30 a.m.
Cynthia Harriss' Go Device
July 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all shapes.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider shifting this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and grapes within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 3 until perhaps September 6.
- One of the machines was sculpted to move like Ferdinand the Bull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.