Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its octagonal anniversary
Cynthia Harriss' Faux Coaster
May 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors will want to ride this attraction half a minute after park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.