Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An eternal view of Cubby O'Brien's Yo Coaster when it's inundated in children
Cubby O'Brien's Yo Coaster
November 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all temperatures.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from distracting relatives, novelty haircuts, or lung, cardiac, or romantic problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the boatniks was constructed to talk in memory of Perri.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tuck when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=397812: "popular toy" illegal record . Unable to continue