Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Cubby O'Brien's Yo Coaster when it's not shrounded in children
Cubby O'Brien's Yo Coaster
September 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all heights.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume or lung, skin, inner ear, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.