Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cubby O'Brien's Proceed Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Cubby O'Brien's Proceed Coaster
November 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.