Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby O'Brien's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Cubby O'Brien's Proceed Coaster
September 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all strengths.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Annette Funicello autograph area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary requirements or lung, finger, familial, intestinal, hip, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Roy Disney had a secret suite planned for the space above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Frozone when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.