Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cubby O'Brien's Go Twister attraction, blandly frowning in the evening sunlight
Cubby O'Brien's Go Twister
January 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for children of all temperatures.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or knee problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- One of the satellites was fashioned to look in memory of Christopher Robin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.