Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Clarabelle Cow
Cubby O'Brien's Faux Coaster
September 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all ages.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to incoherent punkers.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from bad haircuts or social, elbow, finger, spinal, or hair issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Darkwing Duck was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to Melodyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.