Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cruella De Vil's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Cruella De Vil's Go Speeder
January 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider flying this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Jasmine autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear princess pants.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $119 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canyon.