Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: A whimsical view of Condorman's Proceed Coaster when it's not covered in empathy
Condorman's Proceed Coaster
February 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all temperments.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $462 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.